Every employee with Starling Chevrolet is absolutely critical to its success. Our rapid growth and fast-paced environment make this an awesome place to work. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. Come join our team!
* Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
* Life Insurance
* Paid Vacation & Holidays
* Employee Discounts on products & services
* Promote from Within
* Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
* Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
* Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
* ASE certifications are ideal
* Strong automotive background
* Strong teamwork skills
* Willing to submit to a drug screen & background check
* Must have clean & valid driver's license Associated topics: breakdown, customer service, diagnose, equipment, field service, machine maintenance, machine repair, maintenance mechanic, troubleshoot, upgrade
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.