Are you a person who likes working under the hood of a car? Do you like solving technical and complex problems? Are you looking for a job that challenges you, offers career growth, pays well, and allows you to see the world?
Field Technician Benefits:
* Competitive pay with bonus incentives * Full benefits start day one of employment, including medical, dental, vision, 401(K) * Sign-on bonus potential * Company-paid uniforms * Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) * Company-provided steel toed shoes * Career development and advancement opportunities * A global company - see the world!
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Helps ensure customer satisfaction by advising customers on preventative maintenance and configurations that may favorably impact performance * Tests, troubleshoots, and repairs equipment and components in a repair center environment according to established quality procedures * Conducts tests to ensure that repaired products meet technical specifications * Advises product management and product development of recurring component failures
Field Technician Requirements:
* High school diploma or equivalent * Pump repair or very similar experience * Excellent customer service * Ability to travel
* Has knowledge in discipline, but is building a deeper knowledge of the organization, processes, and customers * Ability to solve straightforward problems * A desire to assist higher level technicians * Two-year technical degree * Millwright experience * Passport and TWIC Card * Good driving record
Associated topics: automotive, customer service, diagnose, equipment, field service technician, maintenance, maintenance mechanic, maintenance technician, mechanical, troubleshoot
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.