General Warehouse Worker - 15.50 - 16.50 per hour / 7,900 dollar annual bonus & incentives
1123 30th St
Loading some great jobs for you...
* *$15.50 - $16.50 an hour
* *$7.9K Annual Bonus Potential
* *Shift differential pay
* *Week End Incentive Pay
* *4/10 shift for 4:00pm shift
* *Cash Balance Retirement
* *Full-time positions
* *Paid Vacation, Holiday, Personal Days, & Jury Duty.
* *Boot Allowance
* *Associate discounts
* *Unlimited Warehouse and Driver Referral Bonuses
* *Set Schedule with 2 or 3 Consecutive Days Off
Shift Start Times:
MUST BE WILLING TO WORK EITHER SHIFT NOTED BELOW
* *3:00am 5 day work week
* *4:00pm 4/10 day work week
* *Performs all tasks in compliance with Penske Safety policies and OSHA requirements
* *Picks perishable products in ambient, refrigerated and frozen environments and places products in trays, racks, bins or pallets according to predetermined sequence such as size, type or product code
* *Checks shipments for quality and accuracy
* *Operates Power Industrial Equipment Electric pallet and walkie jacks
* *Flexible to work overtime if requested
* *Removes damaged products from shipping lines and replace as necessary
* *Replenish order home locations as necessary during or after picking operations
* *Maintains clean, neat and orderly workstation and work areas
* *Performs other duties as required
High school diploma or equivalent
Pass pre-employment testing (Drug Screening and Background Check)
Flexible to work overtime
Reliable and customer oriented
Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The associate must be able to see and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate will be required to move frequently, stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50lbs/23kg and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100lbs/45kg.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Logistics
Penske Logistics is a wholly owned subsidiary of Penske Truck Leasing. With operations in North America, South America, Europe and Asia, Penske Logistics provides supply chain management and logistics services to leading companies around the world. Penske Logistics delivers value through its design, planning and execution in transportation, warehousing and freight management. Visit www.PenskeLogistics.com to learn more.
Work Locations: 4040 Vista Park Court #30 Sacramento, CA
Primary Location: United States-California-Sacramento