Due to continued growth, we are searching for experience Field Service Technicians who have Commercial / Industrial HVAC PLC or DDC controls experience.
Compensation is an hourly rate and anything over 40 hours Monday thru Saturday is 1-1/2 times pay rate, Sundays are double time, and Holidays are paid at the rate of double time and a half.
- Installation supervision and start-up at customer s facility(s) to ensure full functionality
- Provide customer training upon start-up completion.
- Provide on-site and remote technical support to help troubleshoot and repair/replace equipment.
- Completes and submits all service documentation accurately and completely following internal procedures and guidelines.
- Mark-up drawings and sequence of operation and return to engineering so final as-builds can be completed.
- Work closely with 2nd level support to ensure equipment is maintained to company standards.
- Management of service tools and spare parts inventory to ensure accurate inventory of assigned company assets.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Commercial HVAC and DDC Controls and/or PLC/HMI/communication protocol program understanding, writing and revising, and troubleshooting experience is required.
- Willingness to travel extensively. Travel will be mostly national with some international travel possible to perform startup/field service/technical support work.
- Read and understand electrical wiring schematics. Be able to troubleshoot systems by using the electrical schematics.
- Read and understand PLC programming and ladder schematics, mechanical and electrical drawings, sequence of operations (SOO), and electronic/mechanical system designs.
- Understand BAS Communication Protocols. (BACnet, LonWorks, ModBus, ETC.)
- Service Standards: Project ownership and customer satisfaction.
Associated topics: air conditioning, cabinet, door, furniture, heating, home appliance, hotel, house, upholstery, ventilation