Medical Director of Internal Medical Residency Program needed in Rhode Island
- Seeking a full-time Internal Medicine MD for an academic teaching institution in the Providence area. Join a collegial team of quality clinical providers. Affiliated with Brown University and Boston University. Clinical and administrative role.
- Hospital employed
- Daytime position
- Shared rotation call coverage
- Competitive salary
- Generous sign-on bonus, relocation reimbursement
- Excellent benefits package and paid time off
- Comprehensive CME allowance package and time
- Fully integrated electronic medical records system.
- Patient-centered care model provides superior care in a comfortable, compassionate setting.
Rhode Island is known for its natural beauty, beautiful beaches, abundant recreational opportunities, great schools, hipster culture, low cost of living and is all within a convenient driving distance of Boston; New York City; Cape Cod; and the mountains of Vermont and New Hampshire.
Associated topics: emt b, emt basic, emt i, emt p, life, service technician, slh, technician iii, technician basic, technician emergency