Facility: CHI Memorial
Location: Chattanooga, TN
Job Type: Full Time
Analyzing lab testing is pretty complex. We depend on the knowledge and skills of our MT s when it comes to evaluating medical lab tests to determine what s happening with our patients. They are vital to the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of diseases. Love working in lab and analyzing results? Connect with CHI today!
What you ll do:
- Conduct chemical analysis of body fluids, including blood, urine, or spinal, to determine presence of normal or abnormal components
- Collect biological specimens from patients
- Operate, calibrate, and maintain equipment used in quantitative or qualitative analysis
- Enter data from analysis of medical tests or clinical results into computer for storage
Why you should choose us:
What sets us apart from other healthcare organizations? How much time do you have? In short, it all starts with our current employees. They believe in living our mission to provide compassion to everyone. We, in turn, believe that growing and supporting our people allows us to deliver a higher degree of quality care to our patients. CHI advocates for all who live in the communities we serve, especially the most vulnerable. Choose an organization who will champion your talents and nurture your career. Choose CHI!
- Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology or related field
- Certification by the ASCP Board of Registry/Board of Certification; Must be obtained within 6 months of graduation (varies by Division)
Associated topics: ascp, blood collection, medical laboratory science, microbiology, sample collection, surgical technologist, technician, technician iv, technician lab, toxicology