Service Technician (BMW)
- BMW of Brooklyn
- $42,160.00 - 68,070.00 / Year *
- 2309 Nostrand Ave
- Brooklyn, NY 11210
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
The most innovative automotive brand in the world needs a dealer network that shares the same outlook and values and strives to be number one.
How do we achieve this?
Through the people we employ.
As a BMW Technician, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our dealerships are concerned with more than moving inventory; they're committed to your success and invested in your future.
As a BMW Technician, you will be responsible for performing diagnoses, repairs, and maintenance work for customer and dealership vehicles. You'll be at the forefront of innovative automotive diagnostic technologies.
* Life Insurance
* 401k Plan
* Employee gym on site
Responsibilities may include:
* Receiving and carrying out Repair Orders as dispatched.
* Performing diagnostic services and troubleshooting to determine repair needs.
* Providing labor, time, and parts estimates for repair services.
* Performing high quality and efficient repair services for various automotive systems, including engine, steering, suspension, brakes, and air conditioning in accordance with Center and Factory standards.
* Performing Quality Control checks for repaired vehicles to ensure repairs are complete.
* Completing all required paperwork and documentation for repair services.
* Maintaining organized, clean workspace and accounting for dealership and personal tools at all times.
* Communicating directly and efficiently with Service Advisors and Parts Department Employees.
* Participating in continual BMW proprietary training/education programs to hone skills and develop expertise in industry-leading BMW automotive technologies and processes.
* Demonstrating behaviors consistent with Employers' values in all interactions.
* Great mechanical, electrical skills, and computing skills.
* Be 18 years of age or older.
* Valid driver's license.
* Experience in an independent shop a plus.
* Previous European automotive technician experience preferred.
* ASE certifications preferred but not required.
* BMW Certification Levels 1, 2, 3 or 4 a plus but not required.
* BMW/MINI factory training and experience a plus but not required.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
* All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner.
* All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license.