Agtegra Cooperative is looking to fill a full-time Warehouse Operations position in Berlin, ND.
Primary responsibilities will be assisting with all warehouse operations such as Seed Treating, Bulk and/or Package Chemical, and Liquid Fertilizer receiving and load-out. Deliver seed and chemical to customers and various Agtegra Cooperative locations. Must obtain class A CDL within 6 months of hire date. This position will also assist with inventories and orders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for loading, unloading, seed and chemicals, and treatment of seed.
- Operates in a safe and efficient manner.
- Responsible for keeping work area clean and in optimum working condition.
- Interacting positively with patrons.
- Ability to learn forklift operations and do so safely.
- Understands Agris counter invoicing and Precision Ag.
Health Insurance, Vision/Dental Insurance, Pension plan, 401k, Clothing Allowance, Paid time off, Holidays, Education Assistance and MORE!
Associated topics: dockworker, logistics engineer, logistics operation, logistics support, operate, operator warehouse, trainee, warehouse, warehouse operation, warehouse support